Case Study: How is a blasting and painting hall designed based on the specific needs in your shipyard?
Find out how is a blasting and painting hall designed based on the specific needs in your shipyard?
What’s determining the size and the equipping of a blasting and painting hall?
There are several aspects to be considered:
- The dimensions of the block sections that are supposed to be processed in the shipyard
- The complexity of the ships that are to be produced
- The expected production capacity
In this particular case study you’ll discover:
- How do the size and the complexity of the ships that are going to be produced influence the way in which blasting and painting halls are designed and equipped for achieving the best results in terms of quality and productivity?
- How the production capacity in the shipyard influences the way in which the appropriate blasting and painting solution is going to be created and implemented?
- What’s the connection between the number of operators that are supposed to simultaneously work in the blasting and painting hall, and the way in which different equipment will be customized?
- How are the weather conditions influencing the equipment in a blasting and painting hall?
P.S. If you want to find out more join our next webinar on the 25th of May, at 01:00 p.m. (view in your time zone).RECORDED WEBINAR